Residential & Commercial Irrigation Solutions
Benefits of a Sprinkler System
If you’ve ever wondered whether a sprinkler system is a good investment for your home, you’re in the right place. The experts at Rainforest Sprinklers & Irrigation have put together a list of the top benefits of having a sprinkler system to help make your decision a little easier.
- Improve your lawn’s overall health and appearance – One of the top reasons why most people choose to install a sprinkler system is because it keeps their lawn in pristine condition. With the variations in seasons and temperatures we see in Southwestern Ontario, it’s difficult to keep your lawn and gardens looking green and pristine on your own. A sprinkler system will also ensure your plants are being properly watered so they can get the nutrients they need to live long lives. An automatic sprinkler system takes the guesswork and effort out of lawn maintenance so you can sit back and enjoy your lush, green lawn.
- Increase your property’s value – If you’ve invested time and money on creating a garden oasis in your backyard or have completed an impressive landscape design in your front yard, an irrigation system will help you protect your investment. A beautiful yard and landscaping requires extensive time and effort which can be enhanced and maintained with proper watering. A healthy and well-maintained property will increase your home’s curb appeal and even increase your property value.
- Save money – Aside from the initial investment when you install a sprinkler system, you’ll actually save money in the long run. Along with increasing your home’s value, you’ll be able to use water much more efficiently, helping cut down on your water bills. In addition to this, your plants and flowers will live longer, which means you’ll need to replace them less often.
- Save time and energy – As we mentioned above, having a sprinkler system removes all the guesswork about when to water your lawn and for how long. Our technicians are experts in sprinkler installations and lawn maintenance and will help you set up your system to your preferences. We’ll be able to make sure your sprinkler system has the right design for your specific property and your watering needs.
- Conserve water – A professionally installed sprinkler system will actually end up saving water because you’ll only water your lawn when it needs to be watered. This means you won’t over-water your lawn by accident or the sprinkler system won’t be turned on when it’s raining. Our irrigation systems also ensure that water is being evenly distributed across your lawn, preventing wasted water from manual watering. For a fully smart sprinkler system that conserves even more water, learn more about rachio, the smart irrigation controller.
- Completely customizable – There are several different types of irrigation systems on the market and our experts will help figure out which is best for you. The sprinkler system that you choose will depend on your landscape design, the climate and the terrain of your property. We use high-quality brands of sprinkler systems and components that set industry standards. Depending on which brand you select, you’ll be able to choose from a spray irrigation system or a drip irrigation system, each with its own unique benefits.